Parents and Students,
The State Assessment for Sophomores and Juniors is next week, (Tuesday - Friday) March 28th - 31st!
Test Day Tips
· Get plenty of rest the night before each test day. Eat a good breakfast the morning of the test and avoid being late. Your laptop should be FULLY charged but bring your charger just in case.
· Dress comfortably. Some classrooms are warmer or cooler than others. Consider dressing in layers, so you'll be comfortable no matter what the room conditions are.
· Please reschedule any dentist or doctor appointments. Testing should not be interrupted by students being picked up to go home.
· Be ready to begin testing after everyone has been checked in and seated.
· Students will be asked to turn off and then turn in their cell phones. Please consider leaving these items at home.
It is extremely important that you electronically re-enroll your student for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year on our website or Face Book. This process allows the district to gather an accurate count of how many students will be enrolled in the district next year, and which schools they will be attending. This information will allow the district to ensure that each classroom and building is fully staffed.
If you need assistance or need access to a computer, our computer labs will be available tomorrow on Tuesday January 31st and Thursday February 2nd from 3:30 pm until 7:30 pm or on Wednesday February 1st from 12:30 pm until 3:30 pm. If you are changing your address, please bring proof of address with you as your registration will not be approved without it. You will need your student's I.D. number and an email address to complete the process. Please call the school for help with any questions.